Our beautiful “Starlet” gown is for those who have a love for whimsy and are dreamers at heart. Pink Starlet features a beautifully made silhouette made of beautiful 3D Pink glitter embroidered star fabric. Her sweetheart neckline is adorned with hand sewn beading all the way around and down the straps. Her back of bodice features a flexible satin tie back which allows for ease of size adjustment. You can also use the ties to wrap around the waist to create a satin belt. Underneath are layers of coordinating bridal tulle with horse hair braid trim detailing and soft bridal satin. Starlet is what dreams are made of. Perfect for any special occasion or perfect for those Spring and Summer photo shoots.
Pair this gorgeous gown with one of our coordinating dresses, floral halos or added petticoat for added pouf.
Our “Starlet” gown is available for custom order purchase and is available in limited color options (Blue, Pink, Black, Red, Navy) please contact us at email@example.com for custom order questions.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom Gowns are subject to our current PRODUCTION TIME. If you are uncertain of turn around time - please be sure you email us before placing your order firstname.lastname@example.org. Please NOTE: for all custom orders please select FEDEX GROUND but please keep in mind - your shipping time will not be what is reflected at checkout.
Custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses-B+L by Elizabeth Copeland specializes in custom fit garments that are known for their quality, artistry and attention to detail. Whether you need a custom garment piece for a photo session, or special occasion, we can bring your vision to life. B+L offers pre-designed collection pieces to choose from which also allows full customization.
This beautiful dress is available in a wide array of color options and fabric options. Please note: Our fabrics can vary depending upon availability. Should the fabric you request become unavailable - we will email you to discuss fabric replacement option or other options available at the time of your order.
How it works:
- Select the size you need.
- Submit your dress measurements and Date needed by via our form in the Measurements Tab (Please review our current turn around time before placing your order in order to ensure there is plenty of time to complete your order request.)
- At check out leave ALL customization specifications you would like.
- We will email you prior to starting your custom order and will discuss any changes you need and discuss fabric options, colors, and any other details that are needed to complete your order.
- Do not see what you need? Simply use the Custom Order form to request a complete custom.