Our beautiful “Antoinette” gown is full of vintage inspired charm and sophistication. She is meant for those who love sweet femininity and love to make a statement. Antoinette features a beautiful silhouette made of gorgeous silver large floral print linen. Her sweet bodice features a beautiful neckline which features hand sewn pearls and hand sewn lace butterflies adorned with rhinestone buttons. Her back of bodice features an open cut back with grommet tie closure, which allows for ease of size adjustment. Her showstopping skirting features our silver floral linen fabric and underneath you will find layers upon layers of bridal soft lilac purple tulle. This dress is extremely full and meant for hours of twirling.
Our “Antoinette” gown is available in a variety of other colors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom order questions.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom Gowns are subject to our current PRODUCTION TIME. If you are uncertain of turn around time - please be sure you email us before placing your order email@example.com. Please NOTE: for all custom orders please select FEDEX GROUND but please keep in mind - your shipping time will not be what is reflected at checkout.
Custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses-B+L by Elizabeth Copeland specializes in custom fit garments that are known for their quality, artistry and attention to detail. Whether you need a custom garment piece for a photo session, or special occasion, we can bring your vision to life. B+L offers pre-designed collection pieces to choose from which also allows full customization.
This beautiful dress is available in a wide array of color options and fabric options. Please note: Our fabrics can vary depending upon availability. Should the fabric you request become unavailable - we will email you to discuss fabric replacement option or other options available at the time of your order.
How it works:
- Select the size you need.
- Submit your dress measurements and Date needed by via our form in the Measurements Tab (Please review our current turn around time before placing your order in order to ensure there is plenty of time to complete your order request.)
- At check out leave ALL customization specifications you would like.
- We will email you prior to starting your custom order and will discuss any changes you need and discuss fabric options, colors, and any other details that are needed to complete your order.
- Do not see what you need? Simply use the Custom Order form to request a complete custom.