Looking for the perfect custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses – Our beautiful “Noel” skirt exudes vintage charm and sophistication and has become a client “MUST” have item. Noel is made of a beautiful vintage deep navy blue satin and comes fully lined. We have added a few special features to our Noel skirt such as hidden pockets, and hidden hook and zipper for closure. Each of our skirts comes fully lined in order to protect the skin from the layers of hard tulle underneath in order to not reach the skin and cause irritation. Our skirts are made with the finest of details and quality. Noel can be worn with or without a hoop skirt and pair with one of our crop tops to complete your look. When styling her for a styled shoot or special event – there are many ways in which you can work around size issues. This beautiful skirt is available in a wide array of color options and fabric options.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom Gowns are subject to our current PRODUCTION TIME. If you are uncertain of turn around time - please be sure you email us before placing your order email@example.com. Please NOTE: for all custom orders please select FEDEX GROUND but please keep in mind - your shipping time will not be what is reflected at checkout.
Custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses-B+L by Elizabeth Copeland specializes in custom fit garments that are known for their quality, artistry and attention to detail. Whether you need a custom garment piece for a photo session, or special occasion, we can bring your vision to life. B+L offers pre-designed collection pieces to choose from which also allows full customization.
This beautiful skirt is available in a wide array of color options and fabric options. Please note: Our fabrics can vary depending upon availability. Should the fabric you request become unavailable - we will email you to discuss fabric replacement option or other options available at the time of your order.
How it works:
- Select the size you need.
- Submit your dress measurements and Date needed by via our form in the Measurements Tab (Please review our current turn around time before placing your order in order to ensure there is plenty of time to complete your order request.)
- At check out leave ALL customization specifications you would like.
- We will email you prior to starting your custom order and will discuss any changes you need and discuss fabric options, colors, and any other details that are needed to complete your order.
- Do not see what you need? Simply use the Custom Order form to request a complete custom.