Our beautiful “Shannon” skirt is a vintage dream. Shannon exudes vintage charm and sophistication and has become a client “MUST” have item. This stunning skirt is made of beautiful rich plum tulle and comes fully lined. Cascading down her beautiful tulle silhouette you will find layers of cascading ruffled tulle layers. Her waistline includes faux stone bead work through out. We have added a zipper closure which will allow for ease of size adjustment and ease of clamping if using for a photo shoot. She is perfect for your next Winter shoot or along a stunning coastline. (Photos shown with our added petticoat underneath.) Please select color option needed and list in notes at checkout. We will then email you for measurements and to discuss color.
Our gorgeous “Shannon” skirt can also be made in many other color options and can also be customized into a full dress – email us for more information email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Custom Gowns are subject to our current PRODUCTION TIME. If you are uncertain of turn around time - please be sure you email us before placing your order firstname.lastname@example.org. Please NOTE: for all custom orders please select FEDEX GROUND but please keep in mind - your shipping time will not be what is reflected at checkout.
Custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses-B+L by Elizabeth Copeland specializes in custom fit garments that are known for their quality, artistry and attention to detail. Whether you need a custom garment piece for a photo session, or special occasion, we can bring your vision to life. B+L offers pre-designed collection pieces to choose from which also allows full customization.
This beautiful skirt is available in a wide array of color options. Please note: Our fabrics can vary depending upon availability. Should the fabric you request become unavailable - we will email you to discuss fabric replacement option or other options available at the time of your order.
How it works:
- Select the size you need.
- Submit your dress measurements and Date needed by via our form in the Measurements Tab (Please review our current turn around time before placing your order in order to ensure there is plenty of time to complete your order request.)
- At check out leave ALL customization specifications you would like.
- We will email you prior to starting your custom order and will discuss any changes you need and discuss fabric options, colors, and any other details that are needed to complete your order.
- Do not see what you need? Simply use the Custom Order form to request a complete custom.