Looking for the perfect custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses -Our beautiful short length “Bristol” gown is absolutely breathtaking. This beautiful gown features a silhouette made of beautiful 3D floral fabric that features shades of Spring in green, gold, light pink. Look closely and you will see stunning hand sewn beads. embroidery and 3D flowers sewn throughout. Her bodice features a sweetheart neckline and features a loop back corseted back which allows for ease of size adjustment. Her beautiful skirting features layers of 3D fabric overlay and beautiful bridal organza, satin and tulle layers underneath. Bristol is meant for hours of twirling in open fields or softening up the most gray of winter days. Bristol will leave you breathless. She pairs perfectly with our larger sister dress the original “Bristol” gown in floor length.
Our “Bristol” gown is available in a variety of other colors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom order questions.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom Gowns are subject to our current PRODUCTION TIME. If you are uncertain of turn around time - please be sure you email us before placing your order email@example.com. Please NOTE: for all custom orders please select FEDEX GROUND but please keep in mind - your shipping time will not be what is reflected at checkout.
Custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses-B+L by Elizabeth Copeland specializes in custom fit garments that are known for their quality, artistry and attention to detail. Whether you need a custom garment piece for a photo session, or special occasion, we can bring your vision to life. B+L offers pre-designed collection pieces to choose from which also allows full customization.
This beautiful dress is available in a wide array of color options and fabric options. Please note: Our fabrics can vary depending upon availability. Should the fabric you request become unavailable - we will email you to discuss fabric replacement option or other options available at the time of your order
How it works:
- Select the size you need.
- Submit your dress measurements and Date needed by via our form in the Measurements Tab (Please review our current turn around time before placing your order in order to ensure there is plenty of time to complete your order request.)
- At check out leave ALL customization specifications you would like.
- We will email you prior to starting your custom order and will discuss any changes you need and discuss fabric options, colors, and any other details that are needed to complete your order.
- Do not see what you need? Simply use the Custom Order form to request a complete custom.