Looking for the perfect custom fairy tale gown or special occasion dresses – Our beautiful “Mère” set exudes vintage charm and sophistication. Her beautiful bodice is made of stunning vintage white 3D butterfly fabric and features a v-shape open back with gold exposed zipper. Her sheer sleeves give this beautiful crop just the right amount of feminine charm. Mère’s beautiful skirt features a soft elastic waistband for adjustable size variation and is made of our stunning blush pink satin. The bottom trim features two ruffles made with our silk blush pink and blue floral fabric. The lining is made with blush pink satin underlay and features layers of hard tulle for added volume. Each skirt is made with professional lining for ease of wear and completely comfortable. We have also added hidden pockets. This beautiful set can be made with a variety of fabric and color options.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom Gowns are subject to our current PRODUCTION TIME. If you are uncertain of turn around time - please be sure you email us before placing your order firstname.lastname@example.org. Please NOTE: for all custom orders please select FEDEX GROUND but please keep in mind - your shipping time will not be what is reflected at checkout.
Custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses-B+L by Elizabeth Copeland specializes in custom fit garments that are known for their quality, artistry and attention to detail. Whether you need a custom garment piece for a photo session, or special occasion, we can bring your vision to life. B+L offers pre-designed collection pieces to choose from which also allows full customization.
This beautiful dress is available in a wide array of color options and fabric options. Please note: Our fabrics can vary depending upon availability. Should the fabric you request become unavailable - we will email you to discuss fabric replacement option or other options available at the time of your order.
How it works:
- Select the size you need.
- Submit your dress measurements and Date needed by via our form in the Measurements Tab (Please review our current turn around time before placing your order in order to ensure there is plenty of time to complete your order request.)
- At check out leave ALL customization specifications you would like.
- We will email you prior to starting your custom order and will discuss any changes you need and discuss fabric options, colors, and any other details that are needed to complete your order.
- Do not see what you need? Simply use the Custom Order form to request a complete custom.