Looking for the perfect custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses –Our beautiful “Norah” skirt and top exudes vintage charm and sophistication. We are completely taken by her beautiful vintage green tulle layers and floral detailing. Her beautiful bodice is made of beautiful vintage green crochet lace with a vintage green satin underlay. We have added hundreds of hand sewn pearl and beaded detailing throughout add just the right amount of sweetness. Her beautiful bodice also features beautiful long sleeves with sheer tulle lining and a scallop trim. The back of bodice features our signature gold exposed metal zipper.
Norah features a stunning tulle skirting made of beautiful vintage green layers of bridal soft tulle and vintage green satin underlay for added softness. Each of our tulle skirts comes fully lined in order to protect the skin from the layers of hard tulle underneath do not reach the skin. Our skirts are made with the finest of details and quality.
This stunning set can be made into a dress and or a 2 piece set as shown. Also, the waistline of the skirt can be made of solid satin, elastic waist, or fabric variation. This stunning set can also be made in other colors.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom Gowns are subject to our current PRODUCTION TIME. If you are uncertain of turn around time - please be sure you email us before placing your order firstname.lastname@example.org. Please NOTE: for all custom orders please select FEDEX GROUND but please keep in mind - your shipping time will not be what is reflected at checkout.
Custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses-B+L by Elizabeth Copeland specializes in custom fit garments that are known for their quality, artistry and attention to detail. Whether you need a custom garment piece for a photo session, or special occasion, we can bring your vision to life. B+L offers pre-designed collection pieces to choose from which also allows full customization.
This beautiful dress is available in other color options and fabric options. Please note: Our fabrics can vary depending upon availability. Should the fabric you request become unavailable - we will email you to discuss fabric replacement option or other options available at the time of your order.
How it works:
- Select the size you need.
- Submit your dress measurements and Date needed by via our form in the Measurements Tab (Please review our current turn around time before placing your order in order to ensure there is plenty of time to complete your order request.)
- At check out leave ALL customization specifications you would like.
- We will email you prior to starting your custom order and will discuss any changes you need and discuss fabric options, colors, and any other details that are needed to complete your order.
- Do not see what you need? Simply use the Custom Order form to request a complete custom.