Our beautiful “Queen of Hearts” gown is meant to wow and is meant to impress. She features a stunning silhouette made of embroidered and sequin pink and peach champagne sequin fabric. Her beautiful bodice features a sweetheart neckline and throughout the neckline you will find hand sewn pearl detailing. Her beautiful back of bodice features a corseted satin tie closure with modesty panel. Her stunning skirt features layers upon layers of cascading embroidered and sequin fabric and is satin lined with soft bridal satin and layers of tulle. Perfect for hours of twirling or for stealing cupids heart.This stunning gown is meant for the glamorous of girls, one who is daring. Queen of Hearts will leave you breathless.
Our “Queen of Hearts” gown is available in a variety of other colors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom order questions.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom Gowns are subject to our current PRODUCTION TIME. If you are uncertain of turn around time - please be sure you email us before placing your order email@example.com. Please NOTE: for all custom orders please select FEDEX GROUND but please keep in mind - your shipping time will not be what is reflected at checkout.
Custom flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses-B+L by Elizabeth Copeland specializes in custom fit garments that are known for their quality, artistry and attention to detail. Whether you need a custom garment piece for a photo session, or special occasion, we can bring your vision to life. B+L offers pre-designed collection pieces to choose from which also allows full customization.
This beautiful dress is available in a wide array of color options and fabric options. Please note: Our fabrics can vary depending upon availability. Should the fabric you request become unavailable - we will email you to discuss fabric replacement option or other options available at the time of your order.
How it works:
- Select the size you need.
- Submit your dress measurements and Date needed by via our form in the Measurements Tab (Please review our current turn around time before placing your order in order to ensure there is plenty of time to complete your order request.)
- At check out leave ALL customization specifications you would like.
- We will email you prior to starting your custom order and will discuss any changes you need and discuss fabric options, colors, and any other details that are needed to complete your order.
- Do not see what you need? Simply use the Custom Order form to request a complete custom.